Michigan-based Alexander & Hornung has recalled 234,000 pounds of fully cooked pork products that are sold at Meijer stores and other retailers across the United States.
Which brands are recalled?
The St. Clair Shores-based company has recalled ham and pepperoni products sold under the Wellshire Farms, Butcher Boy, Garrett Valley Farms, Food Club, Alexander & Hornung, Open Nature, Niman Ranch, Five Star and Big Y brands .
To see the Complete list elements recalled below.
Products recalled due to possible Listeria contamination
The recall, released by the US Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service on Sunday, is due to possible exposure to Listeria monocytogenes. The recall is done on a voluntary basis, according to Alexander & Hornung website. No product-related illnesses have been reported and the company says the recall is “out of cautious”.
Consumers are urged to throw away any products that may have been purchased.
Here is a list of all recalled meat products.
- “WOOD SMOKED WELLSHIRE NO CUTTING NECESSARY SPIRAL SLICE ALL NATURAL UNSASONED SEASONED COOKED HAM”, 6.25 lbs, with an expiration or expiration date before 1-5-2022.
- âALL NATURAL COOKED, SEASONED UNSURED SEMI-BONEL WELLSHIRE WOOD SMOKED HAM,â 6.25 lbs, with an expiration or expiration date before 12-15-2021.
- WOOD SMOKED WELLSHIRE NO SCULPTURE NEEDED SPIRAL SLICED ALL NATURAL SEASONED BONELESS SEASONED COOKED HAM, 12.5 lbs, with an expiration or expiration date before 12/20/2021.
- “WOOD SMOKED WELLSHIRE NO CUT REQUIRED SPIRAL SLICE ALL NATURAL COOKED HAM, SEASONED, UNSASONED,” 6.25 lbs, with an expiration or expiration date before 1-11-2021.
- “Alexander & Hornung Spiral Sliced ââSMOKED HAM WITH NATURAL JUICE”, 16.36 lb, with an expiration or expiration date before 11-12-2021.
- âAlexander & Hornung Frozen Fully Cooked Spiral Sliced ââHoney Ham with Natural Juices,â 5.92 lbs, with an expiration or best before date by 5/24/2020.
- “Alexander & Hornung Boneless HAM WATER ADDED FULLY COOKED”, 2.22 lbs, with an expiration or expiration date before 3-6-2022.
- Alexander & Hornung Super Trim Bone-In Ham Steak, 1.48 lb, with an expiration or expiration date before 12/25/2021.
- “Alexander & Hornung READY-TO-EAT FULLY COOKED HAM WITH NATURAL JUICES”, 5.92 lbs, with an expiration or expiration date before 12/26/2021.
- âFood Club Fully Cooked Spiral Sliced ââHam WITH NATURAL JUICES Honey Dried,â 2.74 lbs, with an expiration or best before date by 02/22-2022.
- “GARRETT VALLEY FARMS ALL NATURAL SPIRAL SLICED FULLY COOKED HAM SEMI-BONELESS”, 6.25 lbs, with an expiration or expiration date before 12-28-2021.
- âBUTCHER BOY FULLY COOKED BONELESS HAM WATER ADDEDâ, 8.24 lbs., With an expiration or expiration date before 1-3-2022.
- “NIMAN RANCH All Natural SMOKED APPLE WOOD SMOKED HAM”, 4 lbs., With a packaging date of 11-8-21.
- âSEASONED UNSURNED SEASONED HAM IN AN OPEN COOKED NATURE SEMI-BONELESS COOKEDâ, 6.25 lbs, with an expiration or expiration date before 1-7-2022.
- âFIVE STAR BRAND PEPPERONIâ, with an expiration or expiration date before 1 lb, 03/19/2022.
- âBig Y Boneless Walnut Smoked Ham Steak,â with a best before or best before date of 1.84 lbs, 12/24/2021.
Heartbreaking scenes from the Oxford Michigan high school shooting
10 Illuminated Michigan Vacation Displays To Complete Your Vacation Season
The holidays are a magical moment in the state of mittens, with or without snow. All over Michigan there are some pretty amazing Christmas light shows that make you feel like you’re living a true winter wonderland topped with the magic of the holiday season.
Are you leaving for Frankenmuth? Here’s what to expect when you enjoy Bronner’s
Frankenmuth is the greatest …